For those in a rush and want a tl;dr; navigate to http://hypemfinder.fzakaria.com
Hey everyone! I decided to throw up what I had so far for the site. It's working but a lot of functionality is missing however the most important part (downloading the songs) is extremely functional :)
- First navigate to http://hypemfinder.fzakaria.com
- Enter a valid hypem.com url (i.e. http://hypem.com/popular or http://hypem.com/track/1qb1t)
- Click Search
- It may take a few seconds (if searching a lot of songs), but the list of found songs will apear
- Click the download button and enjoy!
Help, Feedback, Donations and Criticism Appreciated
This was honestly a test toy project to learn Django so don't expect too much however I'd love some user feedback on features, usability or even get a hold of me if you'd like to contribute!
There's a few things left to still do to make it polished and I'd love some help with it.
To do list
Figure out URL scheme and remove the /hypemfinder/ app name at the end
- Buy domain name (figure out domain name)
- Figure out how to properly setup logging. Right now when I perform manage.py actions it creates a logfile that Apache cannot write to!
- Add Contact/About/Tutorial page
- Add detail page for songs
- Add extended search functionality to make use of Hypem.com's search bar!
- Cleanup CSS and make prettier